Build Teams That Work.
Tangible Tools for
Hire the RIGHT people & keep them.
Interview With Precision
Advanced Hiring Practices to Save Time, Money, and Still Get The Candidates You Want
Your interview process is the first impression to prospective candidates. It is also one of the most time consuming and costly activities in your organization when done ineffectively.
It’s time to update your hiring practices to attract the next generation of youth. This keynote will expand your mind as to what is possible to achieve, and attract, through progressive hiring practices.
By aligning what you need with what you are attracting, and implementing efficient hiring funnels, you can:
- Interview 8x+ MORE candidates in the same time, or less, than you are spending now
- See your candidates in actions BEFORE you hire them
- Determine if they will be a culture fit FIRST
- Test their Human Soft Skills FIRST to see if they can grow with your company
- Create RAVING FANS out of your candidates, even the ones you don’t hire
If you are struggling to hire teams fast enough and suffering from high turnover due to poor (culture, skills) fit, then you cannot afford to miss out on this keynote.
These hiring practices work for all levels of roles, but are especially critical when hiring for high turnover roles, entry level, volunteers, or departments experiencing high growth volume.
Elevate Your Virtual Communication
Build Trust & Connection Through a Webcam with Remote Teams, Clients & Prospects
Do you feel disconnected from your remote teams, clients or students when communicating online? Are you feeling physically exhausted from online meetings and feeling less effective in your ability to lead? You aren’t alone.
Learn how a few simple updates to your communication habits in remote communication will:
- Reduce “Zoom Fatigue” for You and Your Team, Clients or Students
- Build Trust Faster Through Remote Communication
- Feel More Connected to Your Remote Team, Clients or Students
- Increase Productivity for You & Your Team, Clients or Students
In this interactive, online keynote, your audience will walk away with immediate tools and start rewiring their mind to help build trust and connection with remote teams, their clients or students, faster, while reducing “Zoom” fatigue and burnout.
Impact Leadership - Rewire Your Mind
Learn to Rewire Yours, and Your Teams, Minds to Create a Culture of Creativity, Risk Taking & Vision with New Heights
Did you know that the level of success you achieve, is determined by your subconscious mind and it’s beliefs? And did you know that just one innocent interaction with your team, could stunt their desire to learn new skills, take risks, or utilize their critical thinking?
What if you could reprogram your mind, and that of your team around you, in a way that will increase your ability to develop new skills and positively impact how others respond to you as a leader?
- Shape your cultures behaviour
- Increase synergy among teams
- Experience personal fulfillment on an individual level
- Develop teams who can grow with your organization’s needs
- Shape your cultures behaviour
Learn the language that will reprogram minds and limiting beliefs, at any age, through communication methods that engage neuroplasticity and the subconscious.
Your audience will walk away with tangible tools to make them a better leader, team member and increase their happiness and skill development abilities.
What People are Saying
About Leah Coss
Leah Coss is on a mission to change the way we value and educate humans in society. With the evolution of Artificial Intelligence, Technology and Robotics, Leah believes that our roles as humans, and the skills we require to feel successful and fulfilled, have radically changed, but our outdated biases and judgements of one another have not. This contradiction is having a detrimental impact on our own feelings of self worth and limiting our true potential to be happy.
She is the Founder and Co-Founder of growing organizations such as BBK Network, Build a Biz Kids, and Your Current Future. Utilizing her extensive background in franchise systems and her ongoing research in essential soft skill development & mindset, her organizations are actively developing advanced learning methods and resources for individuals and organizations. Once we shift our mindset to see our own true value as an individual, we will be able to see that in others as well and flourish together as a harmonious society.
Schedule Leah Coss For Your Next Event!
What is The Human Factor?
In a world filled with AI, Robotics and Technology, it’s time for us to get back to what makes us Human.
Bring the most advanced human focused practices to your business and:
- Save MASSIVE Company Time, Money & Resources
- Increase Employee Fit & Fulfillment
- Reduce Turnover & “Quiet Quitting”
- Retain Teams Who Can Grow With Your Company
- Build Momentum, Reduce Human Initiated Interruption